Wednesday, May 9, 2018

MOIRA GREYLAND AND THE INTOLERANT RELIGION OF PROMISCUITY




Why the hatred of religion, especially among the celebrities? I haven’t fact-checked this list of quotes that I’ve hijacked from my Timeline. However, even if these celebs never uttered such words, from the little I know about them, they would have proudly embraced their message:

·       “From my point of view I would ban religion completely. . . The reality is that organized religion doesn’t seem to work. It turns people into hateful lemmings and it’s not really compassionate.” (Elton John)

·       “Religion is the cause of all the problems in the world . . . It’s what separates people. One religion just represents fragments, it causes war.” (Gwyneth Paltrow)

·       “Religion is the worst enemy of mankind. No single war in the history of humanity has killed as many people as religion has.” (Bill Murray)

·       “Religion must die for mankind to live. . . We are a nation that is unenlightened because of religion.” (Bill Maher)

·       “Religion has caused more harm than any other idea since the beginning of time. There’s nothing good I can say about it.” (Larry Flynt)

Here is one thing that these alleged pundits fail to see. They too are expressing religious, value-laden sentiments. They might deny the existence of God, but they have their own religion, their own Highest Power, even if it is only themselves. In any event, they are embodiments of the very intolerance that they damn.

What has made them so intolerant? In “The Last Closet: The Dark Side of Avalon,”
Moira Greyland described her traumatic life having grown up the daughter of famous homosexual parents in a pro-homosexual culture. Her father was also a pedophile who molested his three children with the consent of his wife, against whom Greyland pressed charges in 2014:

·       In my father’s book, Greek Love (J.Z. Eglinton, 1962), he explored at length the fact that pedophilic and pederastic relationships are the historical norm, and peer-to-peer gay relationships are a modern phenomenon. Where I completely deny my father’s contention that pederastic relationships do anything positive for young men, I do believe that nearly all gay men were initiated in this fashion as boys by older men. https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/interview-daughter-of-famed-sci-fi-author-explains-mothers-gay-pedophile-wo

Greyland had confided that of her two brothers, one is dead and the other lingers near death, although he is only in his 50s. She has seen the broad wasteland of sexual destruction and believes that it is her duty to expose it:

·       Male homosexuals know, and count on the fact that a young man who does not have a present, protective father in his life will be much easier to seduce than either a masculine boy who obviously has a strong father, or an older man who might well beat or kill them for a sexual overture.  They seek out boys who are unsure or effeminate, precisely because of those qualities.

Greyland claims that the homosexual justifies this evil with the rationalization that the youth they seduce and imprint are actually gay:

·       This attitude assumes that being gay is a physical, inevitable reality which other gay men can “see.”  But the truth is that the first sexual experience will usually create an indelible impression, a longstanding change to a male fantasy life, deliberately imposed.  These raped and molested boys are not “gay,” they have been forcibly imprinted with a sexual act meant to permanently alter their fantasy life.

According to Greyland, the occult is highly esteemed as a useful tool to serve their sexual appetites:

·       Being impressed with or claiming psychic powers was just another way for strong personalities to manipulate weaker ones.  “I am A Heap Big Powerful Psychic Magic Person” really meant “I am stronger, smarter and more powerful than you.  I am Alpha, and I therefore have sexual privilege, and you will obey me.”

Paganism has also been embraced by the promiscuous culture, justifying the belief that what is regarded as evil is really good:

·       Paganism seeks to reinterpret sin, and in so doing, to out-shout our own consciences.  We are meant to regard promiscuous sex as being holy and Christianity as being evil, because it “judges and blames.”  The fact that all the sin has the predictable results of destroying our lives and our relationships is conveniently overlooked.  Something other than promiscuity must be blamed, because since sex is a “sacrament” it cannot possibly be the problem.

Christianity does judge and blame, but so does Western legal systems. While the courts can lock them up the pedophiles, Christianity cannot exercise such power over them. Why then their hatred and intolerance of this faith? Why couldn’t the promiscuous merely laugh at us and our “archaic” set of values? Because they know that they are doing wrong and feel morally condemned by Christianity. They hate it because it makes them feel condemned. It is no surprise that they have zero tolerance for a faith that regards their permissive lifestyle as evil.

Greyland has suffered greatly and likens her condition to PTSD. How then was she able to summons the courage and clarity to stand against her parents and the promiscuous community that had long sheltered them? She explains:

·       One day I heard Jesus talking to me, very quietly, and very gently.  He told me what my father would never say.  He told me he loved me, and that I was His, and that He would take care of me.

·       The effect that my secret conversion to Christianity had on me was to give me enough strength to eventually go to the cops about my father’s sexual abuse of children.  He made it possible for me to quietly question the nonsense I had been programmed to believe, and He gave me the hope of eventual escape…and He made it so I was eventually strong enough to break the lies in my family and end the active abuse of the children in our home. 

·       One thing my faith in God did was to help me understand why speaking the truth about the family secrets was so important to me.  For all that people try to claim how “tolerant” Jesus was, that is a conclusion born of no actual knowledge.  Jesus challenged people right and left, whether they were committing sexual sin or some other kind of sin. 

·       Jesus sat down to eat with tax collectors and prostitutes, who stopped being tax collectors and prostitutes, and became disciples and followers.  At no point did Jesus encourage or tolerate sin, but called it out openly at every turn.  There were times when his scoldings included calling people “whitewashed sepulchers” and even “broods of vipers.”  Just how tolerant is that?

·       Jesus never stops loving sinners, but understands that sin hurts us, and it hurts the people around us.  Allowing it to continue, or claiming that sin is magically acceptable, only prolongs suffering.

We too must never stop loving sinners. However, love is also expressed in the form of warning of the inevitable condemnation they face unless they repent.

No comments: