The resettlement of 3000 Christian “lost boys of Sudan” in the USA in 2001 has been called perhaps “the most successful resettlement in U.S. History.” Seeing their villages destroyed and their sisters sold into Islamic slavery, they fled by foot to a refugee camp in Kenya. Here’s how 60 minutes describes it:
· Twelve years ago, 60 Minutes aired a story about Lost Boys from Sudan who fought off unspeakable dangers and then flew off to the United States. It all began in the 1980s, during Sudan's civil war in which more than two million people died. The boys' parents were killed; their sisters often sold into slavery. Many of the boys died too. But the survivors, thousands of them, started walking across East Africa. Alone.
· Five years later they walked into a refugee camp in Kenya. That's where we first met them, when many were hoping to go to the United States. Well 3,000 did, as part of the largest resettlement of its kind in American history. We followed the boys for more than a decade and couldn't resist revisiting them, to see how they're doing… Springtime 2001.
· Please see this incredible set of videos: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-lost-boys-of-sudan-12-years-later-02-04-2013/
Given the fact that these boys had made such a successful adjustment to the U.S., the question must be asked: “Why is the West resettling in their midst many thousands of Islamic refugees and hardly any Christian refugees?”
In 2011, Jewish activist Pamela Geller wrote:
· Christians are in imminent danger across the world, and yet they are being refused refugee status, while Muslim refugee immigration goes on unimpeded. U.S. policy regarding refugee resettlement would shock most Americans if they only knew. The United Nations picks who gets to come to the U.S. as a refugee. The mandate of the U.N. High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) is to determine which of the world’s huddled masses comes to the U.S. as humanitarian refugees. And predictably, this U.N. body is favoring Muslims. Christians from Muslim lands are being refused refugee status. This is occurring despite the fact that in their home countries, under the Shariah, Christians face persecution and many times certain death for their religious beliefs. At the same time, whole Muslim communities are entering the U.S. by the tens of thousands per month, despite the fact that in their home countries they face no religious persecution. http://www.wnd.com/2011/11/372525/#OF96g0qkqTLC5m6a.99
· Christian Syrian refugees have found temporary shelter in Jordan, but their immigration requests have been rejected by Western countries. Some of them have spoken to the Associated Press, but want to remain anonymous for safety reasons. One Syrian refugee said, "Everyone sold whatever they owned in Syria in order to get here, so that we could apply for visas at an embassy. We were all surprised to be rejected on the basis that there was no reason for us to go to Europe. Their reasons were all false - nothing correct in them." Another man said that western countries "were supposed to support us, and they were supposed to facilitate our immigration process as Christians, and I'm very sad that they haven't." http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2013/December/Christian-Syrian-Refugees-Denied-Visas-to-West/
Meanwhile, in June 2015, the Examiner wrote:
· President Barack Obama … is unilaterally bringing thousands of Syrian refugees into the United States.
· Chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee Michael McCaul, R-Texas, wrote the letter directly to President Obama and voiced his reluctance to supporting Obama's plans to resettle another 2,000 Syrian refugees in the United States in 2015.
· In his letter, McCaul reminded the Commander in Chief that radical Muslim terrorists are boasting about their plans to exploit any international refugee program in order to help terrorists to enter the nations of the European Union and the U.S. homeland. Congressman McCaul addressed the potential national security threat Obama's compassionate sounding refugee program poses to the United States and the American people whose money is paying for the housing, food, healthcare and other benefits given to refugees.
· “Despite all evidence towards our homeland’s vulnerability to foreign fighters, the Administration still plans to resettle Syrian refugees into the United States," McCaul said in his letter to the President.
· According the Combat Veterans PAC, some of the Syrian immigrants pose a serious risk to American national security and public safety. In addition, the Obama administration is paying at least $10 billion to resettle this new wave of immigrants, the PAC informed the Examiner.
· "Why are American citizens putting up with this insanity? We have millions of illegal immigrants being fast-tracked for citizenship by an administration that believes a large number of American citizens are 'extremists,' and citizens seem blind that our children's and grandchildren's inheritance is being squandered by anti-American politicians or feckless leaders," said former U.S. Marine and police detective Sid Franes. http://www.examiner.com/article/obama-s-muslim-refugee-program-endangers-american-people-lawmaker
And how about Christian refugees who face extermination, rape and forced conversion at the hands of Muslims? Abraham H. Miller writes:
· America is about to accept 9000 Syrian Muslims, refugees of the brutal war between the Assad regime and its Sunni opposition, which includes ISIS, Al Qaeda, and various other militias. That number is predicted to increase each year. There are no Christian refugees that will be admitted. Why? Because the Department of State is adhering with all the rigidity of a Soviet era bureaucracy to the rule that only people at risk from massacres launched by the regime qualify for refugee status. The rapes of Christian women and the butchery of Christian children do not count. https://theflyingcameldotorg.wordpress.com/2015/01/11/obamas-america-no-room-for-christian-refugees/
This is worse than insanity. It is treason to resettle those who want to destroy the West and to impose Islamic rule, ala ISIS, to which many are going for training. Meanwhile, our leaders are refusing to acknowledge the problem, continuing to call Islam “a religion of peace,” even after a poll conducted by Al Jazeera determined that 81% of Muslims approve of ISIS. I guess they must regard them as Islamic.
Why not insist that Muslim nations take in Muslim refugees, and “Christian” nations take in Christian refugees, those who are willing to make a positive adjustment?