Friday, May 27, 2016

ALL HAIL THE THOUGHT POLICE


Have you ever been shamed into silence? Well, be prepared to be shamed, because it has become a favorite tool of the hypocrite.

Here's how it works. You make a point, and then you are told that you have no right to make that point. For example, I had condemned ISIS burning infidels alive. Then, I was informed that I had no right to make that point:

* Vietnam. Happy memories! Good old America!!! You jest. Biggest killers in the whole wide world. It is inbuilt. American Indians can testify. But, oh, no, they can't can they? African Americans they also have had a lovely time. Honestly, you Americans make me laugh. I have to laugh otherwise I would cry.

How do we respond to this shaming technique? Here's my response:

* You seem to be arguing that we Americans have lost our right to speak because of past sins. If this is so, then no one has a right to speak and every injustice receives a free pass. And, besides, what gives you the right to speak?

She warned me that I had no right to judge. Meanwhile, she was judging me! Do you see the hypocrisy?

This hypocrisy has gone viral, especially on the college campus. Students are screaming speakers down, claiming that they have no right to judge, never once regarding the fact that they too are judging.

No comments: