How were Hitler and his National Socialist thugs able to take over Germany? Through intimidation, violence and murder! How were Mao, Lenin, Stalin, Pol Pot, and Castro able to prevail? Through the same instruments of terror! How is it that Islam is now enjoying the protection of Western media, universities and government despite their many atrocities? How is it that anyone who speaks against the Islamic threat and terror is labeled an “Islamophobe” and silenced? Their willingness to act out violently has made cowards of our Western institutions and has even convinced them that they are performing a righteous act by accommodating to Islam.
How is it that the homosexual agenda has suddenly gained such widespread acceptance, gaining such support that anyone who resists them is termed a “homophobe,” a hater of gays, a denier of human rights? Through intimidation and violence! In fact, I just received a sample of their methods today in the form of two anonymous responses to my blog:
- Oh eat
a bag of cock go devour a pound of shit you judgmental homophobic redneck
cunt. I hope you sit on a cactus.
- OH YOU ARE A GIANT DOUCHE FAGGOT YOU ARE A FAGGY QUEENY DOUCHE YOU NEED TO GO FUCK YOURSELF CAUSE NO ONE ELSE TOUCHES YOU!
What did I do to deserve such intimidating messages? Much as the Center for Disease Control, I cited various studies in an essay entitled Homosexuality: the Costs.
Such methods of intimidation are not foreign to the pro-gay community. I began listing some of the many instances of pro-gay intimidation, but I stopped. These few incidents would simply trivialize the extent of their violence. Then I tried to include all the incidents I could find on the web, but I deleted them. There were just too many to read.
However, there is nothing surprising or newsworthy that there have always been thugs and bullies who have resorted to the use of any tactics to get their way. What is more surprising is that our democratic institutions that are supposed to expose intimidation and other forms of criminality have all capitulated, even many on the right.
- Fox Sports Southwest fired football analyst Craig James for supporting traditional marriage. (World, October 5, 2013, 8)
Even more surprising, the Mormons – and they had contributed heavily to the passage of the recently invalidated the 2008 popular vote in favor Propositional 8 in California, limiting marriage to male/female unions – had recently invited a couple to speak in favor of making their church “more welcoming places for our LGBT brothers and sisters”:
- Officially the LDS church says marriage is between a man and a woman and that same-sex relationships are sinful, but the church was a quiet force behind the new Boy Scouts policy to allow into the program homosexual boys. (World, October 5, 2013, 12)
I’m sure that the Scouts always had youth with gay proclivities. However, this ruling opens the door to gay behavior and sets the stage for the anticipated argument:
- The gay youth in the scouts should proportionately be matched with gay scoutmasters.
Meanwhile, the Scouts have already had many problems with sexual abuse. However, what is most shocking is the Mormon capitulation. In the wake of the passage of Prop 8, the pro-gays were able to obtain lists of supporters and harassed them, even desecrating their churches. Instead of challenging this threat, they have conveniently seen the politically correct light.
This reminds me to the advance of Hitler’s National Socialist thugs. Albert Einstein had observed their surprising onslaught:
- Being a lover of freedom, when the [Nazi] revolution came, I looked to the universities to defend it, knowing that they had always boasted of their devotion to the cause of truth; but no, the universities were immediately silenced. Then I looked to the great editors of the newspapers, whose flaming editorials in days gone by had proclaimed their love of freedom; but they, like the universities, were silenced in a few short weeks. . . . Only the Church stood squarely across the path of Hitler’s Campaign for suppressing truth. I never had any special interest in the Church before, but now I feel a great affection and admiration for it because the Church alone has had the courage and persistence to stand for intellectual and moral freedom. I am forced to confess that what I once despised I now praise unreservedly.
There are no longer many lovers of freedom. They have been silenced by the threat of consequences to their careers, their possessions and even their lives, and the thugs have been encouraged by it.