Wednesday, March 30, 2016

ACCORDING TO FACEBOOK, LOVE SHOULD REPLACE JUSTICE, THE POLICE, AND THE MILITARY






Breitbart just announced that:
         
·       Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has spoken out against the “fear and distrust” caused by recent Islamist terror attacks and has called for more “love” as a means of stopping them.

Wondering if more love could truly stop ISIS and the many other Islamic terror groups and whether Zuckerberg really uttered these words, I turned to his Facebook post to read:

·       Each of these attacks [in Belgium, Pakistan, Nigeria, Paris, San Bernardino] was different, but all had a common thread: they were carried out with a goal to spread fear and distrust, and turn members of a community against each other. I believe the only sustainable way to fight back against those who seek to divide us is to create a world where understanding and empathy can spread faster than hate, and where every single person in every country feels connected and cared for and loved. That's the world we can and must build together.

I guess that the 70 innocent Christians just slaughtered and the 300 others maimed in Lahore failed to love their Muslim neighbors enough. And the six million Jews slaughtered in the Holocaust were also evidently love-deficient.

Instead, it doesn’t seem that Muslim terrorists are love-deficient, as they go raping their way across infidel lands or simply kidnapping non-Muslims as sex-slaves. I was wondering, “How much more love will they need before they can become love-satisfied?”

Meanwhile, I am still waiting for Facebook to show some of that love to me. I have been blocked by Facebook on numerous occasions. Fortunately, they would provide me a window to ask “why.” Of course, I eagerly availed myself of these windows so I could learn of my misdeeds and rectify my ways according to their loving standards. However, I never once got a reply from them. Hmmm?

Perhaps Facebook’s style of love is the silent-treatment. They will surely win me into compliance through their loving silence, but Facebook has left me in a state of total ignorance, unable to comply with their standards.

Silence is golden. I wonder whether Facebook will issue a plea to open our prison doors and simply require our offenders to sit together with their prison guards and share love. Or perhaps we should bring together the victims of rape with their rapists and encourage them to just love each other.

Evidently, we have misunderstood the concept of justice for the centuries of human existence. Instead, Zuckerberg would have us eliminate the entire criminal justice system in favor of a massive love-fest. Gee, why hadn’t we thought of this before?

No comments: