“Khizr Khan, the bereaved father of fallen soldier Capt. Humayun Khan who attacked Donald Trump last week in a speech at the Democratic National Convention, told CNN’s Jim Acosta Sunday morning that terror has “nothing to do with Islam’”: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/31/khizr-khan-muslim-dad-tells-cnn-terror-nothing-islam/
· What he [Donald Trump] cites in the name of Islam, and all that — that is not Islam at all! I wish he would have, somebody would have put something in his head that these are terrorists, these are criminals, these folks have nothing to do with Islam.
Well, why are these terrorists all claiming to be Muslim? Why do they cry out “Allahu Akbar” (“Allah is great”) in the midst of their attacks? Why do they often let Muslims go free and kill the non-Muslims? Why are they seeking a worldwide Caliphate and the imposition of Shariah Law on all? And finally, why do polls show a high approval rating for the Islamic terrorism among Muslims?
Well, the answer is plain once we just take a look at the Koran. First of all, the Koran makes it plain that Muslims are forbidden to be friends with non-Muslims, unless displays of “friendship” are used deceptively to advance Islam:
· Koran Surah 3:27: “Let not the believers take the disbelievers for friends rather than believers. And whoever does this has no connection with Allah unless it is done [deceptively] to guard yourselves against them, guarding carefully.
· 5:54: “O ye who believe, take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors. They are but friends and protectors to each other.
· 60:1: “O you who believe! Take not My enemies and your enemies (i.e. disbelievers and polytheists) as friends, showing affection towards them, while they have disbelieved in what has come to you of the truth”
· 60:4: “Indeed there has been an excellent example for you in Ibraaheem (Abraham) and those with him, when they said to their people: ‘Verily, we are free from you and whatever you worship besides Allaah, we have rejected you, and there has started between us and you, hostility and hatred for ever until you believe in Allaah Alone’”
How do Muslims understand these verses? One commentator writes (www.koranqa.com; fatwa 59879):
· “Undoubtedly the Muslim is obliged to hate the enemies of Allaah and to disavow them, because this is the way of the Messengers and their followers.
· “Based on this, it is not permissible for a Muslim to feel any love in his heart towards the enemies of Allaah who are in fact his enemies too. Allaah says”:
· “But if a Muslim treats them with kindness and gentleness in the hope that they will become Muslim and will believe, there is nothing wrong with that, because it comes under the heading of opening their hearts to Islam. But if he despairs of them becoming Muslim, then he should treat them accordingly.”
Therefore, when the believing Muslim displays friendship and makes proclamations of fidelity to the USA, it most likely is deception (“Taqiyya”). And why not! Muslims regard Allah as the great deceiver. Consequently, it is totally acceptable for the Muslim also to deceive:
· Koran 3:54; cf. 8:30: But they (the Jews) were deceptive, and Allah was deceptive, for Allah is the best of deceivers!
· Koran 7:99: Are they then secure from Allah's deception (makra Allahi)? None deemeth himself secure from Allah's deception (makra Allahi) save folk that perish.
Well, is Islam, at its core violent? These are just a few of the many Koranic surah (verses) teaching jihad:
- Koran 8:37: “Make war on them until idolatry is no more and Allah’s religion (Islam) reigns supreme.”
- Koran 4:5: “When the Sacred Months are over, kill those who ascribe partners [like Jesus] to God wheresoever ye find them; seize them, encompass them, and ambush them; then if they repent and observe prayer and pay the alms, let them go their way’.”
- “…kill the disbelievers wherever we find them” (Koran 2:191) and “murder them and treat them harshly” (Koran 9:123), and “Strike off the heads of the disbelievers” (Koran 8:12, cp. 8:60)
Have these verses been superseded by more peaceful Koranic verses? The exact opposite! When Muhammad began to preach, he preached peace. Without an army, he had no alternative. However, once he got an army, the peaceful verses were replaced by the violent ones.
This is the doctrine of “abrogation.” Later verses are supposed to take the place of the earlier:
· Koran 2.106 “If we [Allah] abrogate any verse or cause it to be forgotten, We will replace it by a better one or one similar.” (Also 13.39)
Perhaps some who boldly declare that “Islam is a religion of peace” are just ignorant. Khan is not.
It would be one thing for Khan to have stated, “Islam can be used to justify many forms of violence, but this is not my interpretation of Islam.” But he didn’t say that. Instead, Khan dogmatically claimed that, “these [terrorists] are criminals, these folks have nothing to do with Islam.” This is pure deception.