Wednesday, January 20, 2021

THE RETURN OF SATAN

 


 

Admittedly, this title isn’t exactly accurate since Satan has never departed. Instead, the entire world is under his sway:

·       We know that we are from God, and the whole world lies in the power of the evil one. And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true; and we are in him who is true, in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life. (1 John 5:19–20 (ESV)
 
But Satan’s control will grow:
 
·       “For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.” (Matthew 24:24)

It seems that even now Satan is strengthening his deceptive grip. We see this in world affirms, the fall of great civilizations, the dimming of Light of Christ, and most clearly among those dabbling in the demonic world. In wiccan groups, I have even read that Satan/Lucifer has received a bad rap, claiming that even if he is not all “good,” he is both useful and reflects the diversity of life, as he should.
 
In light of these satanic advances, I think that it is imperative that we re-focus on the Biblical teachings about Satan lest we be deceived. Nowhere does the Bible give us the slightest endorsement of the Satanic:
 
·       “When you come into the land that the LORD your God is giving you, you shall not learn to follow the abominable practices of those nations. There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the LORD. And because of these abominations the LORD your God is driving them out before you. You shall be blameless before the LORD your God, for these nations, which you are about to dispossess, listen to fortune-tellers and to diviners. But as for you, the LORD your God has not allowed you to do this. (Deuteronomy 18:9–14; Leviticus 19:31)

Because Israel violated these commands, they were eventually destroyed (2 Kings 17:6-18). We too are destroyed when we engage in these practices. If we want wisdom, we must turn to the Lord alone and not to demons:

·       And when they say to you, “Inquire of the mediums and the necromancers who chirp and mutter,” should not a people inquire of their God? Should they inquire of the dead on behalf of the living? To the teaching and to the testimony! If they will not speak according to this word, it is because they have no dawn. They will pass through the land, greatly distressed and hungry. And when they are hungry, they will be enraged and will speak contemptuously against their king and their God, and turn their faces upward. And they will look to the earth, but behold, distress and darkness, the gloom of anguish. And they will be thrust into thick darkness. (Isaiah 8:19–22)
 
Many think that their spirit guides are compassionate friends. They refuse to consider that demons are perhaps master deceivers. They need to be warned:

·       For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds. (2 Corinthians 11:13–15)
 
One indication of demonic activity is their attempt to turn us away from the Biblical Faith. Wiccans are aware of “negative energies and spirits.” However, they are reluctant to call them “evil,” and will not recognize their threat:
 
·       Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. (1 Peter 5:8)
 
Wiccans continually counsel against doubts by encouraging self-trust: “You just have to trust in your intuitions.” Therefore, they are defenseless against the deceptions of the demonic world:
 
·       Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by devoting themselves to deceitful spirits and teachings of demons. (1 Timothy 4:1)
 
Wicca has become fantastically popular, especially among young females, who experience Wicca as empowerment and a way to enhance their self-esteem. You might not be aware of their growing numbers because they generally keep their faith and practice hidden.
 
******
AN EX-WITCH’S TESTIMONY:


“I grew up in a good home kinda chaotic until I was 7 that’s when my parents divorced. I had a brother a sister. I was left home alone a lot and started heading down destructive paths including satanic music, drugs, promiscuity, witchcraft movies, older friends and not having a lot of parental supervision.
 
I was introduced to witchcraft at a young age as well and later on I would come to know who Jesus is. My sister took her own life and that’s when things took a turn for the worst for me. I ended up seeking to be numb the pain and getting addicted to drugs. Which led down horrible paths. After getting clean I started looking to find mediums because I deeply craved contact with my sister. I ended up becoming a medium and starting into new age as well as psychic. I also sold crystals and knew all about crystals so called healing properties. That’s all lies I found out later. Only one can protect and heal from demons, Jesus Christ. When one day I noticed there was def evil presence around me. So I turned to Jesus Christ for help. And that’s when all hell hit the fan. I started getting horribly attacked by demons. I mean this has been completely hell on earth. I endure physical pain emotional pain and mental pain. I’m warning everyone that I can to please not do drugs or start into witchcraft, new age , yoga, tarot, psychic, crystals, chakras, and any thing that isn’t Jesus Christ! This has changed my entire life and I wouldn’t wish this on my worst enemy. I have to hear demons. They press on my chest. They torment my mind with lies. They literally won’t stop talking ever. Some days I get no sleep at all. I get sexually molested by them. And much much more painful things. But the walk I have had with Jesus Christ has been awesome I now am walking with Him daily and yes I still have to battle with the enemy whom constantly is trying to pull me away and stop my walk with the Lord. But I have God on my side. He has shown me love and understanding. And I love Him the great I AM! So this is more of my warning to anyone one who things the spirit realm is anything to mess with. It’s a huge deal! You open that door to the enemy and he will take you to a new level of despair and pain. Demons are horrible they want to steal kill and destroy us. And anything that is not of the Lord Adonai is of the devil. And communication with the dead is against the word of God. And we should never ever think that we can talk to a dead loved one. That’s a plot of the enemy to get a human to interact with a demonic spirit so we open the door to communication and that opens doors to torment and hell.”

No comments: