Wednesday, February 2, 2022

INTERACTING WITH WITCHES

 


It seems that many witches are demonically tormented. In one Facebook witchcraft group, one witch wrote:

·       So I wasn't going to share this but the more I think on it I just must know, I have been having really weird dreams about the spirit world, I think, and had an very scary experience with a man trying to go for my heart to the point I could feel him in my chest, I couldn’t understand what sounded like a ritual chant…
 
I responded by relating my own experiences:
 
·       I used to have similar terrifying demonic dreams. I knew I was sleeping but couldn't wake up (sleep paralysis). These stopped once I realized that Jesus was with me and would protect me. On the last occasion when I was tormented by this kind of dream, I suddenly realized that Jesus was with me, even then, and I began to laugh in relief. The demons never bothered me after that. They must have realized that I was now untouchable.
 
You are probably wondering how these witches react to my presence. Some become annoyed and ask, “What are you doing here?” Consequently, I have been kicked off several witchcraft groups.

Sometimes instead, I begin by reasoning with them about the dangers of the life they are pursuing. We often have a brief exchange until they bail out. Who wants to hear that they are on the path to disaster and the end of all hopes of mastery over their lives!
 
However, witchcraft is growing beyond belief. This one group alone has grown from 160,000 members to 340,000 in about 6 weeks! These poor hurting idealistic souls desperately need the light of Christ.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot agree with you more good sir it is a burgeoning religion all round the world and no good will ever come of it in fact it may be responsible for the persecution of us in the future.
At least you try to help, if only one wakes up you have done a good job my friend. keep it up please. Your words echo my own experience in coming to the Father & Son that is why it behooved me to comment if i may, with respect.
Regards from david.

Daniel Mann said...

David? Who? Thanks for your supportive comments. Yes, they do have many negative things to say about Christians. They correctly understand that we are unwilling to embrace or even respect their faith, as varied as it is.