Friday, February 4, 2011
Planned Parenthood and the Its Disregard for Law and Morality
We have to admire the determination of Planned Parenthood (PP) to provide abortions, in almost any circumstances, even to aid a sex-trafficker! In an undercover sting, an investigator posing as a pimp managing 14-15 year old girls, some of whom were reportedly sex-trafficked to the USA, asked Planned Parenthood for abortion services. According to LifeSiteNews, Feb. 3, 2011:
• The footage, released Tuesday by the pro-life media organization Live Action, showed a manager at a New Jersey Planned Parenthood advising an actor posing as a pimp how to make his illegal sex ring look “as legit as possible,” while obtaining STI testing, contraception, and abortions for his underage victims.
PP even counseled the pimp how they could circumvent the parental notification law. In response to this and other such disclosures,
• U.S. Congressman Mike Pence, who introduced a bill to strip Planned Parenthood’s funding this month, said that the potential criminal activity on display in the video was yet more evidence of the need to defund the organization, which receives over $300 million a year in federal funding. “The recent release of an undercover video exposing duplicity and potential criminality by an employee of Planned Parenthood is an outrage,” he said. “Every American should be shocked that an employee of the largest recipient of federal funds under Title X has been recorded aiding and abetting underage sex trafficking.”
• Steven Wagner, the president of the Renewal Forum and a former director in the human trafficking program for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, called Live Action’s video “profoundly disturbing.” “To provide abortions or contraception to a child who is being sexually exploited is to sustain that exploitation – just the same as the adult who pays for sex with a child sustains the exploitation,” he said. “It is incomprehensible that a health care provider is so eager to abet a trafficker, and for a national organization which receives public funds to support in this way our national epidemic of child sexual exploitation is vile.”
This is not simply the problem of one PP employee. It seems to be endemic to the entire organization.
• Just days after an explosive undercover video showed a Planned Parenthood manager in New Jersey coaching a purported pimp and his prostitute how to cover up their child sex trafficking operation, the pro-life media organization Live Action has released full footage from a Richmond, VA Planned Parenthood abortion center showing the clinic agreeing to help the pimp get secret abortions and cheap birth control for his trafficked girls.
The PP employee assured the pimp,
• “If someone’s a minor and they don’t want their parents to know - parent’s insurance - so an abortion would show up. You fill out paperwork and we kinda help you set it up and we have a confidential hotline that will call you at whatever number you give us and handle the whole thing. So, for someone who’s a minor, that’s a really good thing. We do ‘em like once or twice a month here.”
PP isn’t daunted in aiding and abetting sex-trafficking, the kidnapping and destruction of girls from other countries. If they are truly concerned about the welfare of women, they would expose this abomination. Instead, PP has demonstrated an eagerness to facilitate this horror.
The philosophy of death, which is synonymous with the very essence of PP, seems to take precedence over every other moral and legal consideration. It is therefore fitting that the legal system that they have so flagrantly violated should violate and de-fund PP.