Thursday, July 7, 2011
Persecution Thrives When We Refuse to See
Western nations – now bastions of multiculturalism and religious pluralism – refuse to see outside of their worldview, that certain systems of belief systems will not tolerate peaceful and equal co-existence. Consequently, sixty percent of the Jews of the Netherlands are now contemplating fleeing because of this refusal to engage reality:
• Sixty percent of Dutch Jews are ready to pack up and leave the country. The cause is a boom of Islamic antisemitism in the famous multicultural Netherlands.
• The list of Dutch victims is dramatic: from the killing of the anti-Islamist political leader Pim Fortuyn to the persecution of the Somali dissident Ayaan Hirsi Ali to the murder of the director Theo Van Gogh, condemned to death for his film "Submission," a denunciation of the crimes of Muslim theocracy. Fortuyn's successor, Geert Wilders, has lived under 24-hour police protection for many years. Now the Dutch Jews are ready to flee Holland.
Why? The article cites many reasons including, “attacks on the street, the appalling security around Jewish institutions, the attempted burning of synagogues…”
• From the data of the last report of the Dutch police, the number of anti-Semitic acts in the country has increased by 48 percent this year… Lester M. Wolff van Ravenswade described the difficulties faced by Jews living in Amsterdam. "I cannot go to public events dressed as a Jew, let alone go out on Saturday night. Which party do I have to vote for in order to live safely with the kippah on my head? ".
Sadly, Dutch institutions are also caving in to Islamic pressure. For example:
• Twenty percent of history teachers stopped giving lessons on the Holocaust because of the growing presence of Muslim pupils in public schools.
What is the West unwilling to see? That Islam isn’t just another religion like Judaism, Christianity or Buddhism! It has a militant agenda for world domination, and violence and coercion, found in all Islamic countries, are reflective of this fact. As recently as 7/7/11, an Islamic group, “Muslims Against Crusades,” has announced their intention,
• …to launch 'The Islamic Emirates Project', that will see high profile campaigns launch in Muslim enclaves all over Britain, with the objective to gradually transform Muslim communities into Islamic Emirates operating under Shari'ah law.
This website mentions Britain because, “There are now over 2.8 million Muslims living in the United Kingdom – which is a staggering 5% of the population.” By establishing these Islamic enclaves or “emirates,” they anticipate that they will “pave the way for the worldwide domination of Islam.”
Within these emirates, no Muslim will be able to change their religion. This is merely a part of Shari’ah and Islam – something that can be found in every Islamic nation. While Muslims who leave the faith will either be killed or imprisoned, Islam’s double-standard encourages the conversion to Islam from other faiths. This is all part of the strategy to “pave the way for the worldwide domination of Islam,” and is enforced throughout the entire Islamic world:
• In a video four militants claiming to be Taliban recite a death sentence against Abdul Latif, a Christian convert…As “a warning to other infidels” he says, “You who are joined with pagans…your sentence [is] to be beheaded…whoever changes his religion [from Islam] should be executed.” (WORLD, July 16, 2011, 41-42)
Consequently, many Afghan Christians, including some converted from Islam, are attempting to flee to whatever country that will have them, but their plight continues to be desperate. Some are threatened with expulsion back to Afghanistan:
• Afghan Christians already exiled in New Delhi published an open letter: “We do not know how he whole world and especially the global church is silent and closing their eyes while thousands of their brothers and sisters are in pain, facing life danger and death penalty and are tortured, persecuted and called criminals.”
Perhaps we are all blind! Let us pray that our Savior will remove the log from our eyes.