Friday, May 5, 2017

QUESTION: WHAT ARE THE FUNDAMENTAL BUILDING BLOCKS OF THE UNIVERSE – PARTICLES (MATERIALS) OR THOUGHTS?



 

Are materials the source of thoughts and consciousness or are these the source of materials?

Quantum phenomena argue in favor of thought (and observation). However, the quantum-reality created by our many subjective minds would seem to undermine the possibility of science and our well-established objective scientific truths.

A POSSIBLE SOLUTION: One supreme and prevailing Mind that sustains and creates all.

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I think that none of us is an ultimate authority on such things. The Lord reveals different things through the copies and translations of his initially inerrant written word and the people He uses to write, preach,teach it and about it, to different persons for his purposes. I also think He reveals things through His creation and people who are inspired to learn about it. I've learned to accept that no two people will agree about everything. I often pray that I will recognize the wheat from the chaff. I try to learn what I am able from many different sources of information but keep my personal relationship with The Lord as the greatest priority. For me it is a joyful satisfying way of life. np

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I too pray continually for God's truths.

      Delete