Sunday, December 27, 2020

MY RESPONSE TO A JEW-HATING WHITE SUPREMACIST

 

 

You are no different from the Leftists you despise. They too are racists, but against whites. You are racist but against everyone other than whites. You both are kissing cousins. Both sides are bullies who try to silence by intimidation.

Yet you are right – God does judge according to nations and peoples. However, He has not given us the right to judge in this manner:

·       Deuteronomy 24:16–18 “Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin. “You shall not pervert the justice due to the sojourner or to the fatherless, or take a widow’s garment in pledge, but you shall remember that you were a slave in Egypt and the LORD your God redeemed you from there; therefore I command you to do this.”
 
Consequently, we are to love even our enemies. (And you can start with me!):
 
·       Romans 12:10–21 “Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor…Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse them…Live in harmony with one another…Repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of all. If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all. Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.” To the contrary, “if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by so doing you will heap burning coals on his head.” Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
 
A lot of my Jewish brethren deeply upset me, but I must remind myself of Jesus’ teachings:

·       Matthew 6:12–15 “and forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you, but if you do not forgive others their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
 
If you are truly a Christian, you should be willing to follow the teachings of Jesus and His Apostles. I certainly must. Trust me – if you want to bring in a more perfect world you want the Lord’s help, it will not be through your methods but by working in accordance with our Lord’s methods.
 
I’m still waiting for you to give me a verse that claims that God favors whites. If you cannot find such a verse, perhaps you have to consider that maybe you have been misled. I hope that one day I will be able to call you “brother.” In fact, I will pray about this.

No comments: